Uses, Side Effects, Price of SBL Liv T Liver Tonic
Liver is the largest organ that produces around 500 enzymes and hence is known as chemical factory of body. It performs many important functions like aiding in digestion, detoxifying poisonous substances into non-poisonous ones.
Liver is constantly under threat by almost everything we eat or drinklike alcohol, contaminated food & water, drugs, bacteria, virus etc. resulting in impaired liver functions. Unhealthy liver may lead to problems like jaundice, poor appetite, fatty liver, hepatitis etc.
SBL’s LIV T contains extracts of selected herbs which help combat various liver disorders, protect & improve liver functions. It performs dual actions, i.e. corrects the deranged liveras well as protects the liver from harmful substances.
- Andrographis paniculata Q
- Carduus marianus Q
- Chelidonium majus Q
- Hydrastis canadensis Q
- Ipecacuanha Q
- Podophyllum peltatum Q
- Taraxacum officinale Q
- Improves appetite & protects liver from various toxic substances.
- Helps improve liver health. Useful in jaundice, nausea, vomiting and decreased appetite.
- Pain or heaviness in right upper abdomen. Alcoholism.
- Adults: Two teaspoonful
- Children: One teaspoonful
- Three times a day before meals.
Use under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children