Uses, Side Effects of Patanjali Special Chyawanprash 1Kg
Patanjali Ayurveda Special Chyawanprash with Saffron is made with the powerful Ayurvedic recipes to reinforce the frame`s immunity stage and assist the right functioning of the frame. It carries natural elements like Dasmool, Saffron, Bhumi Amla, etc. which presents the frame with vital vitamins and has fitness useful properties. Saffron is wealthy in effective antioxidants and flavonoids and allows guard the frame from dangerous and poisonous factors withinside the frame. It is likewise an awesome aphrodisiac and improves sexual performance. The specific aggregate of the herbal elements on this Special Chyawanprash is useful in popular debility and may be utilized by healthful human beings as well.
Uses of Patanjali Special Chyawanprash with Saffron, 1 kg
- Helps keep a healthful appetite
- Effective in signs and symptoms like lung disorder, nostril and throat infection, and bronchial asthma
- Beneficial in reminiscence loss and retaining the general fitness
- Useful in not unusualplace cold
Directions for Use
- Consume with a cup of lukewarm milk two times daily
- Take 1-2 tsp in case you are an grownup and 1 tsp for youngsters above 6 years
- Or suggest your medical doctor for the dosage
- Check the label cautiously earlier than use
- If you're allergic to any of the elements, seek advice from your medical doctor earlier than use
- Store in a groovy and dry place
Dasmool, Saffron, Khareti(Sida Cordifolia), Mugdhparni(Phaseolus Tribulus), Pipali Choti(Piper Longum), Masparni(Teramnus Labialls), Kakda Shringi(Pistacia Integerrima), Bhumi Amla(Phyllanthus Niruri), Draksha(Vitis Vinifera).