Uses, Side Effects, of SBL Ferrumsip Syrup
According to statistics, every 2nd woman in India is suffering from anaemia. Anaemia is the condition when there is a decrease in number of red blood cells (RBCs) or less than the normal quantity of haemoglobin in the blood. It can affect adults and children of both the sexes although, but pregnant and adolescent girls are more commonly affected.
Normal levels of haemoglobin in females is 12.1 to 15.1 gm% and in males is13.8 to 17.2 gm%.
Anaemia may be caused due to dietary deficiency or malnutrition, poor absorption of iron, multiple pregnancies, increased blood loss due to piles (haemorrhoids) or heavy bleeding during periods (menstruation) resulting in fatigue, poor concentration or reduced work capacity, shortness of breath, dizziness etc.
SBL’s FERRUMSIPimproves the absorption of iron in the food thereby increasing haemoglobin and removing weakness.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x
- Cinchona officinalis 3x
- Kali phosphoricum 3x
- Ferrum muriaticum 3x
- Natrum phosphoricum 1x
- Ferrum mettalicum 3x
- Anaemic conditions during
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- CONTRAINDICATIONS: No known.
- 13 years & above: One teaspoonful
- Below 13 years: Half teaspoon
- 3-4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from sunlight