Uses, Side Effects, Price of Dr. Morepen BG-03 Blood Glucose Test
Dr. Morepen BG-03 Blood Glucose Test Strips are used in the Dr. Morepen BG-03 Glucose Meter to check the blood glucose level. Usually, it is used by the people with diabetes at home and healthcare professionals to monitor diabetes. Regular testing can help to take control over the readings and avoid the complications of diabetes.
USP of Dr. Morepen Test Strips:
- Re-dosing capability
- Visual color check
- Quick and hygienic
- Arterial, Capillary, Venous and Neonatal sample type
Type 1 and 2 Diabetic patients
Direction to Use:
- Clean your hands with soap or handwash.
- Insert a test strip into the meter.
- Use the lancing device on the side of your fingertip to get a drop of blood.
- Touch and hold the edge of the test strip to the drop of blood, and wait for the result.
25 Test Strips
Minimum Blood Sample Needed:
Keep out of reach of children. Do not open test strip phial until you are ready to test. The strip should not be shared. Keep away from direct sunlight.
The Readings from the Glucose Meter are only to be used for General Information purposes - they are not a substitute for a medical examination from a Registered Medical Practitioner!