Uses, Side Effects, Price of Himalaya Baby Powder
Give your baby`s pores and skin a fresh and funky sense with Himalaya Baby Powder that incorporates the strength of natural elements like Almond Oil, Khus Grass, Olive Oil, and Natural Zinc. The Vetiver or Khus Grass possesses astringent assets and controls immoderate sweating that enables preserve the baby`s pores and skin cool and fresh.
Natural Zinc is loaded with antimicrobial homes and acts as a wound-recuperation agent, at the same time as Olive and Almond oil nourish, moisturize, defend and melt the sensitive pores and skin of the baby. It is clinically examined and formulated to fit the baby`s pores and skin at the same time as supplying mild care.
- Almond Oil , Khus Grass, Olive Oil, Natural Zinc.
- Contains natural elements for a groovy, fresh, and cushty sense at the baby`s gentle pores and skin.
- Almond and Olive oil preserve the baby`s pores and skin soft
- Prevents immoderate sweating and maintains the pores and skin dry and nourished
- The hypoallergenic assets makes it appropriate for the mild and touchy pores and skin of the baby
Directions For Use:
- Sprinkle the desired quantity of the powder onto your palms
- Rub and follow at the baby`s pores and skin gently
- Can use it after a tubtub or any time
- Avoid direct touch with the baby`s eyes, nose, mouth, and another touchy areas
- To keep away from unintended inhalation through the baby, keep away from direct sprinkling on their pores and skin
- Suitable simplest for outside use
- Read the label cautiously earlier than use