Uses,Side Effect, Price of Himalaya Chyavanaprasha 1kg
Chyavanaprasha is a classic recipe with authenticating herbs that promote wellness naturally. It is a combination of five tastes including sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and astringent. Chyavanaprasha can be consumed in all seasons, as it contains ingredients, which are weather friendly, nullifying the unpleasant effects due to extreme environmental and climatic conditions. Chyavanaprasha is made in an Amalaki (Indian gooseberry base), which is the richest source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Prevention of recurrent infections and debility. Promoting energy and fitness. Providing nourishment and wellness.
Key benefits of Himalaya Chyavanaprasha:
- Prevention of recurrent infections and debility
- Promoting energy and fitness
- Providing nourishment and wellness
Direction of use:
- For best results, consume half-an-hour before breakfast followed by warm water/ milk.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.